My Friend Kathee who hosts our craft club recently retired. She plans to spend more time crafting now that she is retired, so I put together this 'Craft Room Survival Kit' as a gag gift to celebrate her retirement!
Here are the items I included in the kit:
CRAFT ROOM SURVIVAL KIT CONTENTS:
· Candle & Matches- to continue crafting through the night if the electricity goes out
· Coupon Organizer-because you shouldn’t buy anything at Michael’s without a coupon!
· Notepad-to jot down ideas, keep a list of projects, or start a tally to keep track of the days!
· Dessert Gum-a hands-free dessert to keep you crafting without missing one of the best things in life
· Waterless Toothbrushes-incase you can’t bring yourself to get away from the crafts, even to go across the hall to brush your teeth
· Water-to stay hydrated, or for a sudden need to paint with watercolors
· Nutrition Bar-for extra stamina
· Energy Chews-for those really intense stamping projects
· Extra Adhesives-to run out is truly an emergency. Don’t let anything slow you down!
· Lotion-don’t let flipping through all that cardstock with dry hands leave you prone to paper cuts!
· Small Containers-to contain those small pieces that could be hazardous (or just make a mess)
· Card Magazine-to overcome a case of crafters block
· Postage Stamps-incase of a true emergency, quickly make a card and send it out asking for help
Inside I included a list of all of the items:
The sides of the box included 'Emergency Contacts':