Last year my mom, sister-in-law, and myself decided to give each other our 'favorite things' for Christmas. We decided on a $30 limit (which the shopper/deal getter in me pushed to the limit!) and other than that there no rules. Whatever our favorite thing/things were, we just had to buy two of the same thing for the other two girls. Not only did this make shopping easy, but it was fun to give things we've enjoyed and get new things in return!
Here's what I gave as my favorite things last year, still some of my favorites!
· Trader Joe’s Shave Cream-Smells & feels great
· Urban Halo Headbands-Comfortable, stay put, wash well, made in MN
· Gunflint Trail Strawberry Jam-Serve with brie cheese for easy app
· Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara-Makes make-up easier
· Whole Food’s Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels-Great with wine!
· Simple Wine Charms-Something different & easy to store
· Cities 97 Sampler-Acoustic mix CD sold every year for MPLS Charities
· Sharpie Pens-Fine tip, permanent, won’t bleed through paper
· Seche Vite Top Coat Nail Polish-makes any polish look professional, great to wear on bare nails too
· Champagne-Self explanatory!